Mission Plaza is dedicated to the memory of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word: as presidents, deans, professors, department heads, officers, or in the many related service areas of the University.
During the commemorations for the All Saints Day and honoring our faithful departed, celebrations were held at the headquarters of San Angel, where a commemorative plaque was unveiled.
Another celebration of the 150th Anniversary of the Congregation, took place at CHRISTUS Hospice Center in San Antonio to recall the arrival of the three founders to San Antonio in 1869. The event was coordinated by Rev. Derek Labranch, Hospice Chaplain.
To Celebrate the CCVI 150 Years of service, Incarnate Word High School (IWHS) held a Mass and reception in honor of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word. Sisters, alumnae, staff, and students were in attendance. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed mingling at the reception!
We share with you the photos of the dedication of Mission Plaza with Dr. Evans followed by a beautiful reception.
The University of the Incarnate Word dedicated Mission Lobby to the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word who served at the University, in thanksgiving for their dedicated work with the University students and in honor of the 150th Anniversary of the Congregation.
This 8th of November, at Chimbote, we held a Conference of the Spirituality in Incarnation. We were accompanied by 160 people and it was, above all, a call for a great youth group.
The Kingdom of God community together with our dear older sisters and associates in Mexico City, we all made a Living Rosary to celebrate and thank for the CCVI 150 years on October, 3.
On September 11, 2019, CHRISTUS Health paid tribute to the Congregation’s 150th Jubilee with a Luncheon at Old Ursuline Academy.