We, as Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word, are called to exercise our responsibility to participate in civic engagement activities. We respond to that call in the spirit of our Incarnational Spirituality and the Catholic Social Principles identified by our Church. One of the most basic forms of civic engagement is the act of communication.
Catholic Social Principles
- Life and Dignity of the Human Person.
- Care for God’s creation.
- Call to Family, Community and Participation.
- Option for the Poor and Vulnerable.
- Rights and Responsibilities.
- Dignity of Work and Rights of Workers.